One of the most vital aspect of a business is payroll. An aspect that can easily turn into an encumbrance to organizational growth, if not managed correctly. Besides varying salaries, there are multiple other factors like shift differentials, leaves, increments, bonuses, benefit contributions, taxes to be calculated while calculating...
Four out of five (78%) business leaders rank employee retention as a critical business need. Yet managing employee turnover is still one of the biggest challenges of the Human Resource (HR) department for many organizations, if not all. High employee turnover inevitably leads to a whole new phase of...
Data-driven insights have exploded in every sector and Human Resources is no exception. Technological advancements like Cloud-based HR systems, advanced analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), chatbots, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), gamification, automation, blockchain etc., are transforming the way businesses work, but when it comes to HR, arguably it’s...
Rapid changes in technology have impacted businesses in multiple ways, resulting in globalization and organizational realignment. Today’s workforce has also become more dynamic and mobile. The need to effectively manage such a dexterous and fluid workforce has compelled Human Resources (HR) to go from being a merely compliance regulatory...
Intelligent automation technologies are well on their way to transform life as we know it. From smart cars to smart air conditioners to smart home assistants – automation have become a much more integral part of our day to day activities than we realize. Thus, it’s no surprise that...
A human resource management system is a growing necessity for small, mid-sized and large enterprises. It gives the management a micro and macro overview of their employees, their collective and individual performance, automating all processes and helps them to make better decisions. A KPMG survey revealed that 72% of...
“Our assets walk out of the door each evening. We have to make sure that they come back the next morning,” - a famous quote by N.R. Narayana Murthy.Every organization is dependent on its top performers for a year-on-year growth. But what happens when the brightest stars of your organization leave?...
The human resource industry has been on an exciting, but challenging, journey in the past few years. A dynamic work environment, advanced technological ecosystems and a workforce that’s constantly demanding more from an organization and vice versa are just a few signs of its growth. HR’s role of merely...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace