The Embee Culture
Digital business isn’t just about replacing the old with the new. Its about connecting dots to create value. The culture at Embee encourages our team to think laterally, yet stay focused on value creation for customers.
If you are a super passionate individual looking for a collaborative environment, being part of a dynamic team, and to drive the next wave of technology disruption, our doors are open.
Position: Solution Architect – IT Security
Job Code : TL1819/00000017
Open Positions : 1
Requisition Month : May 2018
Brief of the Profile :
Embee is planning to expand its footprint int he IT Security market , investing in a sales and presales/deployment resource at
New Delhi. This resource will be instrumental in establishing Embee’s presence in the North. Working in tandem with the sales
resource, they will handle all presales activities to ensure sales closure, as well as do hands on deployment. Ideally, this
candidate should have extensive hands-on experience as a IT Security technical resource, worked on extensive projects across
various products, and also be at the cusp of their career, moving into more customer front-ending, solution architecting role.
Major Job Roles :
- Working with Sales, Business Development, Product & Services Teams to design and propose solutions for all business
- Should be able to do PoC, Demo, for enterprise class security products.
- Determines security requirements of customer by evaluating their business strategies, researching information security
standards, analysing vulnerabilities & risks and strengthen security of customer’
- Presenting the design and value of proposed IT Security solution to customers and prospects
Articulating the value proposition of products and concepts being presented/demonstrated and map the customer business
requirements to products and concepts.
- Successfully building relationships with sales team members, OEM, Distributors, partners and customers in support of sales
team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, and personnel
- Qualifying sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements
- Conducting demonstrations of various technology products to medium/large audiences using customized configurations
targeting specific customer requirements.
- Solution design for Security Solutions, Cloud Services, Managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise
- Create end to end solution / blueprint for Strategic Outsourcing deals.
- Work with technology vendors to understand new concepts and use them for solutions.
- Work with customers and Sale/OEM team to help customer create business case, ROI, justification, etc.
Mandatory Skills / Knowledge :
- Experience and good knowledge on network security technologies like Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM, DDOS, VAPT, EDR, APT etc.
- Experience and good hands on Experience on Checkpoint FW, Palo Alto FW, F5, FireEye,N
- Strong exposure to Cloud technologies and various security methodologies on cloud
- Good understanding on various information security standards like PCI-DSS, ISO 27001 & Cloud Security Alliance , COBIT,
- Experience with Server technologies and virtualization â€“ VMware, HyperV, OVM, RHEV etc.
- Understanding Microsoft and Unix technologies
- Good understanding of storage technologies
- Exposure with virtualization and cloud technologies
- Certification such as Palo Alto Certified, Checkpoint Certified, CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSP or similar technology certifications
and Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, ISO
Position: SharePoint PreSales Consultant-Mumbai
Job Code : TL1819/00000005
Open Positions : 1
Requisition Month : Apr 2018
SharePoint Pre-Sales, Project Analysis, Project Management, Monitoring & Implementation of SharePoint Projects.
• Meet prospective customer & demonstrate SharePoint capabilities, make SharePoint presentation to clients
• Understand customer requirement in detail with Requirement Gathering documentation
• Propose solutions, prepare SOWs and prepare proposals to be submitted for clients.
• Develop high-level solution designs/architecture for different opportunities.
• Coordinate with delivery team for conveying scope, requirement & POC’s.
• Interact with Account management team during sales cycle.
• Interact with Microsoft team for updates & help required.
• Work closely with Account managers/Sales team to assist in the overall sales.
• Managing SharePoint Implementation and leading projects executed by vendor or internal developers. Will be responsible for successful delivery of project.
|• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong experience with SharePoint 2010,2013, Office 365, SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, InfoPath
• Should have good understanding of architectural improvements in SharePoint.
• Candidate having SharePoint architectural certifications would get more preference.
• High level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
Position: Solutions Lead – Azure PaaS Delivery
Job Code : TL1718/00000065
Open Positions : 2
Requisition Month : Apr 2018
- Total 5-9 years of experience in developing applications with ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API along with SQL Server or Oracle.
– Strong knowledge on Web Application Development using MVC(C#)
– Strong knowledge on SQL Server
– Angular JS/ JQuery
- Experience in developing applications on Microsoft Azure Platform using Features like Cloud Services, Web Role, Worker Role, Azure Web App, Azure API App, Azure Storage, Azure SQL.
- Experience in evaluating Azure Features like API Management, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Fabric, IoT Hub, Cortana Intelligence Suite etc.