The supply chain is one of the most vital and complex aspects of a business. Consisting of a wide network of manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, retailers and customers supply chain management (SCM) is instrumental to achieving business growth in a highly volatile market scenario. It is noteworthy that supply chain...
“The supply chain stuff is really tricky!!” We aren’t saying this. Elon Musk did! With time, in order to meet the increasing demand for faster turnaround times and competitive end-product pricing, supply chain operations have become very complex and distributed. Managers across departments, often, find it difficult to monitor...
Costing hundreds of dollars and just as many man hours, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems are undoubtedly massive investments of money, resources and time. What businesses must understand is a successful ERP implementation can help the company streamline workflow and optimize costs, whereas a less than perfect rollout can...
In day to day work environment, you often get to hear, “I’ll just mail the spreadsheet to you”. A fairly harmless expression by itself, but if you stop for a moment to consider, it highlights a vital point, not so much a flaw but definitely a shortcoming.Emerging technologies like...
IDC confirms that businesses stand to lose 20% of their revenue every year due to process inefficiencies. In order to avoid losses resulting from inefficient business processes, business leaders turn to enterprise resource planning (ERP). Recently, ERP giant, SAP, has made the latest version of its flagship solution, Business...
The manufacturing industry is highly dynamic and competitive in nature which makes it imperative for such businesses to have an integrated solution that can enhance efficiency, diminish costs, increase sales and profitability but most importantly, enable the organization to make accurate, informed and strategic decisions. An enterprise resource planning...
Running a successful business depends quite heavily on the ability to take informed decisions. However, when you are running a business that’s growing, it is challenging to have a complete view of the organization’s performance. Your customers are increasing, your team is growing, principals and distributors are rising, product...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace