As the pace of innovation in businesses get increasingly faster, IT departments are having to step up to do a lot more than what they were expected to do before. IT infrastructure management now means to actively take on the role of strategic deliverers of services and enablers of...
Your data is always at risk. The source can be internal or external, nonetheless, there is always the risk of security breach. The global average cost of a data breach in 2018 is up 6.4 percent over the previous year to $3.86 million. The Ponemon Institute study also found...
With the ever-increasing importance of IT across all industries and domains, most businesses, if not all, are finding it difficult to maintain and upgrade their IT infrastructure as required. The major issues they face are: keeping their IT infrastructure operating at optimal levels at all times, and simultaneously managing...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace