Drive cost savings of over 60% from AVD deployments. Get started within a day or less.
Support your remote workforce with Azure virtual desktop (AVD) that is powerful, flexible, and secure.
Power up your remote workspaces with AVD (formerly WVD)- Facilitate anytime, anywhere work in a 100% secure, reliable environment
Save on costs of desktop management, infrastructure, and support with Embee’s WVD service. Virtual desktops offer a quick saving solution by reducing the costs of desktops maintenance and optimization.
WVD stores your desktop information on a remote server. This minimizes security threats as corporate data is stored in a secure virtual private network (VPN) to ensure only your employees can access the information.
At a time of a natural disaster, power outage, or a malware attack virtualization successfully minimizes organization downtime, responds quicker to downtime, and helps protect against any possible business disruption.
With the ability to remotely access files at any time, anywhere, remote workers have more flexibility than ever. Flat tires, bad weather, and travel will not stop your employees from accessing information they need from another device to complete work.
Just Choose Your AVD Pack and Leave Rest to Us
You can choose from wide range of AVD packs depending upon your budget and requirements. Our solution architects can work with you to build an ideal solution for your most demanding projects.
Get dedicated VMs for primary users with critical usage needs.
In this, you get to assign a single desktop to a pool of users and manage the load of your VMs effectively.
Embee’s Cloud Desktop as a Service Key Features and Benefits
- Simplified and effective troubleshooting using advanced diagnostic service
- 3rd party value-added services enabled by APIs.
- Less network bandwidth compared to USB camera redirection
- Increased video frame rates, up to 30 fps
- Enhanced UI for ease of use in virtualized environments
- Ability to redirect multiple cameras
- High-performance, low latency audio & video calling
- Sophisticated security services easily configured through Azure Active Directory (e.g. MFA).
- Reverse connect technology eliminates the need to open inbound ports to the VMs.
- Multiple admins can be assigned role-based access control.
- Isolated user sessions in both single and multi-session environments.
- One service supports both Desktop & RemoteApp experience
- Flexible user experience through a single host pool, with multiple app groups
- Familiar Azure AD credentials, to access WVD resources
- Multiple tools for automated VM deployment
- Enhanced OS/App update tools
- Disaster Recovery with integrated Azure Site Recovery
4 Hrs. Workshop on Azure Virtual Desktop by Embee
This 4- hour Azure Virtual Desktop Workshop provides you with a basic understanding of the components required to deploy in Azure including a readiness assessment to understand the next steps.
What you will learn: -
- What is remote desktop?
- Types of Remote Desktop (Session Host, VDI)
- Remote Desktop Services vs Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly WVD)
- How do you License Azure Virtual Desktop?
- How do I use Office 365 in Azure Virtual Desktop?
- The use of FSLogix in Azure Virtual Desktop
- Solution based on Azure Virtual Desktop
- Pricing AVD and sizing the desktop hosts
- Client Apps
- Demo of Azure Virtual Desktop from build to User Acceptance
This Workshop is delivered over Microsoft Teams and includes a current state assessment.
Get the best AVD experience delivered on Azure with Embee
Azure Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running in the cloud. Deploy and scale your Windows desktops and apps on Azure in minutes, and get built-in security and compliance features.
Multi-session Windows 10 virtual desktop experience.
Connect from any device of your choice (Windows, MacOS / iOS, HTML5, Android, Linux).
Containerized User Profiles (FSLogix) with fast VHD load times.
Optimization for Office365 ProPlus.
Support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environment.
Are you still not sure whether you need AVD (formerly WVD) for your business or not? Take this assessment to make sure you are the right
- You need the ability to add/onboard users quickly and easily.
- You need to scale efficiently on demand.
- Your end-users need a seamless rich client experience with Outlook, Search, Cortana, OneDrive, and Skype.
- You need to manage different deployment types across different deployment planes
- You need to bring Remote Desktop Services (RDS) to your users.
- You need to support both persistent and non-persistent environments.
- You need integrated security and management e.g. Microsoft 365, AAD, Intune.
- You are in a regulated industry and need to meet strict compliance requirements.
- Your virtual desktop journey requires reuse of existing investments.
- You want to reduce management and deployment costs for Windows Server/Windows Client.
- You want specific workforce circumstances where Employees with BYOD and mobile staff, call centre workforce and branch employees working from different locations.
Embee’s Comprehensive Approach and Faster Implementations to AVD Deployments
- Create the Master Image
- Creating the Desktop Pool
- Connecting to Individual Desktop (Pooled/Personal)
- Refresh user connections
- Recompose master image and re-deploying
Years of success
Successful deployment rate
Straight from Embee’s Think Tank
[Webinar] Business continuity that’s unshakable: Establishing a digital workplace of tomorrow with Microsoft WVD
With the threat of COVID-19, most of the organizations have restricted global, domestic, and even local travel with lockdown. Organizations have announced contingency work-from-home policies.
Top 10 security measures to take in a remote working environment
Did you know that there is a hack every 39 seconds, averaging 2,244 times a day! It’s true! Data security has always been necessary but with work from home becoming a global norm, it’s become a business priority for CIO’s.
Work is Where the Heart is – A Practical Guide to Building an Adaptive Digital Workplace of Tomorrow
The remote workplace setup has laid the foundation for a work culture that goes beyond physical presence and locations- What once upon a time was a preference thought to be unrealistic is today a necessity.
Empowering businesses with Azure Virtual Desktop Solutions
Embee’s Windows Virtual Desktop Deployment Revolutionizes Remote Workforce’s Productivity of Leading Aviation and Hospitality Leader
With the pandemic spread of the COVID-19 showing no signs of abating, a lot of organizations have been reaching out to Embee for Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solutions.
Global Manufacturer Achieves Reliable and Fast End-User Availability with Embee’s End-To-End Desktop and Application Virtualization Solution
Our customer is a global manufacturer and marketer of valves and steam equipment. In existence for over 3 decades, they are amongst the world’s fastest-growing business groups in the flow control industry.
Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
Aegon Life Insurance is on the leading edge of the Indian financial services and insurance industry’s digital transformation. To truly become a digital-first, digital-driven,
Why Our Clients Love Us
Aditya P.S. Sisodia,
VP – Technology IIFL
We’ve been engaged with Embee for the last 2 years or so for different solutions. The migration to Azure was challenging as we have various business units. However they have been a great support for us. We have successfully moved 23 websites with 10 TB of data and zero downtime. I am always impressed by their commitment and unending support.