83% Of Enterprise Workloads Will Be in The Cloud By 2020 In one of my earlier blogs where I discussed the importance of shifting to mega Cloud platforms, I mentioned Application migration as one of the major impediments for enterprises to completely embrace Cloud. The need for “Application Modernization”...
I was on my way back to office after an interesting meeting with a customer based out of South Mumbai. The clouds were ominous, but rain remained elusive. Weather woes aside, at the meeting, we were engaged in conceiving how to extract full value of moving the bulk of...
Today’s businesses are striving to be more intuitive, responsive, agile and efficient – in a nutshell, more intelligent. Technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, smart contracts, virtual/augmented reality and intelligent infrastructure are at the core of this enhanced ‘intelligence’ that transforms a standard business into a visionary...
Bluntly said, the eventual goal of every business is to be profitable - to compound the profits, curtail the losses and bring in cost efficiencies. However, with the ever rising competition and plummeting profits, businesses are urgently seeking every avenue to even stay afloat.Over the last few years, Virtualization...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace