Are you looking for a system that will help you run and streamline your business?
SAP Business One application combines all core business functions any small business would need, financial management, sales, customer relationship management, inventory, and operations. Unlike many other small business solutions available today, SAP Business One is a single application eliminating the need for separate installations and complex integration of different modules, which will lead to a series of maintenance costs and lower return on investment.
SAP Business one should be looked at by any small business looking to grow, improve efficiency, gain control, reduce costs and improve profitability.
Saving thousands in the process.
There are multiple challenges which organisations face which include managing inventory across numerous locations, tracking and recording stock movements, ensuring raw materials and parts are ordered at the appropriate time, avoiding shortages and ensuring timely delivery and accessing real time accurate information.
Here are key features of SAP Business One-
- Accounting and financials – Manage your general ledger, journals, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Integrated eCommerce and B2B platform with real-time information and data
- Sales and customer relationship management – Track sales opportunities from first contact to the close of sale and manage and maintain customer contacts.
- Purchasing and supplier relationship management – Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory and operations, including delivery and billing.
- Reporting and administration – Access critical business information to generate timely and accurate reports.
SAP Business Starter Package at just ₹3999/-
SAP Business One starter package has been specifically designed for small businesses and is ideal for those who want to achieve greater efficiency, visibility, and control without the worry of having to switch software later as the business evolves. If you are looking to have an integrated ecommerce presence, then SAP B1 starter pack by Embee is for you.
Here are some of the business benefits of SAP Business One-
- Streamline business processes and help ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Increase online sales, client retention with no duplication of effort.
- Meet core business needs in a single, integrated software solution that can be expanded as your business grows.
- Achieve greater peace of mind knowing your business is supported by SAP software.
- Gain faster time to value by using software that can be implemented quickly at a fixed price, requires little maintenance, and minimizes end-user training.
- Maximize your return investment by beginning with the starter package and upgrading to extended functionality as needed.
SAP Business One Partner of Choice
Selecting a partner to implement software packages like SAP presents a unique set of challenges. Necessities such as specialized skills and appropriate testing methodologies are required and depending on sector, budget and specific need would depend on which partner you would use.
A sound understanding of SAP applications and a comprehensive test strategy can go a long way in delivering top-notch quality, on time and within budget, but selecting the wrong partner can rack up costs and minimise your return on investment.
With over 20 consultants, specialist and employees and SAP partner’s people within our network, our SAP B1 solutions will optimise your requirement, help navigate excessive costings, maximise special discounts and minimise the project time frame.