As we’ve seen over the past year, digital adoption curves are accelerating across every industry and business function. Every company will need to be a technology company in their own right. The Microsoft Cloud helps power every organization’s digital capability while ensuring their independence and sovereignty over it.
The Microsoft Cloud offers the best integration across the technology stack while offering openness at every layer of the stack, ultimately improving time to value, reducing costs, increasing agility. New capabilities across the Cloud to create entirely new technology categories and opportunities that will be critical to success for every organization.
Architect, design, and build cloud-native apps anywhere without sacrificing central visibility and control. Easily organize, govern, and secure Windows, Linux, SQL Server, and Kubernetes clusters across data centers, the edge, and multi-cloud environments right from Azure. Get Azure innovation and cloud benefits by deploying consistent Azure data, application, and machine learning services on any infrastructure.
New DevOps and ITOps operational models are hard to implement, as existing tools fail to provide support for new cloud native patterns. Azure Arc simplifies governance and management by delivering a consistent multi-cloud and on-premises management platform.
Azure Arc enables you to:
- Manage your entire environment, with a single pane of glass, by projecting your existing non-Azure, on-premises, or other-cloud resources into Azure Resource Manager.
- Manage virtual machines, Kubernetes clusters, and databases.
- Use familiar Azure services and management capabilities, regardless of their location.
- Continue using traditional ITOps, while introducing DevOps practices to support new cloud native patterns in your environment.
- Configure Custom Locations as an abstraction layer on top of Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes cluster, cluster connect, and cluster extensions.
You can even manage resources hosted outside of Azure such as-
- On-prem servers or VMs running on Windows or Linux.
- Supports multiple Kubernetes distributions.
- Azure SQL Managed Instance and PostgreSQL Hyperscale services.
- SQL Server to enrol instances from any location.
Key features of Azure Arc include:
- Implement consistent inventory, management, governance, and security for your servers across your environment.
- Configure Azure VM extensions to use Azure management services to monitor, secure, and update your servers.
- Manage and govern Kubernetes clusters at scale.
- Use GitOps to deploy configuration across one or more clusters from Git repositories.
- Zero-touch compliance and configuration for your Kubernetes clusters using Azure Policy.
- Run Azure data services on any Kubernetes environment and apply updates without any application downtime, even without continuous connection to Azure.
- Create custom locations on top of your Azure Arc enabled Kubernetes clusters, using them as target locations for deploying Azure services instances.
- A unified experience viewing your Azure Arc enabled resources whether you are using the Azure portal, the Azure CLI, Azure PowerShell, or Azure REST API.
Embee wins the Microsoft India Area Award 2021 – Cloud Innovation Partner of the Year – Azure and MWS for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Embee has been a Microsoft partner for over 27 years, and a key LSP since 2010. As an early adopter of Cloud solutions, Embee was recognized as the Cloud Software Partner of the Year for APAC by Canalys in 2017, Microsoft Country Partner of the Year in 2018, and DevOps finalist award winner 2020.
Our mission is to enable organizations to transform with technology in a digital, mobile-first, data-driven world. The company’s solution portfolio span across the public & hybrid cloud, modern workplace, business apps, data analytics, cybersecurity, smart classrooms & surveillance, all backed by support and managed services operations.