As the pace of innovation in businesses get increasingly faster, IT departments are having to step up to do a lot more than what they were expected to do before. IT infrastructure management now means to actively take on the role of strategic deliverers of services and enablers of...
The Cloud platform is the foundation of a game-changer strategy. However, navigating the complex environment of SaaS, IaaS and PaaS is easier said than done. No matter which level of expertise your organization’s IT department has, there will still be an extensive learning curve and wide-ranging analysis involved, before...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace