Business Intelligence is revolutionizing the Healthcare Industry. From improved patient safety and management to reduced costs, increased revenue to better visibility into financial operations, from monitoring cash flows to remaining compliant, the healthcare industry is moving into the data-driven world. And while, it’s only the beginning, BI is no...
For many years now, business leaders have emphasized the need for data-driven operations. Organizations, big, small and everything in between, have realized the importance of capturing abundant data to truly fathom the state of their business and to strategize for the future. This data may range from performance metric...
2017 saw an explosion of data, more organizations moved to Cloud and spreadsheets took a backseat to make way for interactive dashboards with actionable insights visualizations. That being said, 2018 is a new year with new possibilities. While the practices of last year will continue to play big roles,...
What made Apple what it is today? Innovative thinking? Excellent product? Exceptional marketing? Definitely those. But most importantly it was Business Intelligence. They developed products which met precise needs of their users without their customers even knowing what their needs were, what they really wished deep inside. That’s what every business is aiming for...
The global market place is changing. It is becoming increasingly complex and uncertain and unlike previously, the customers have unmatched access to information. The competition too is on the rise. All these factors combined are forcing organizations to constantly look out for solutions just to help them maintain their...
Big Data is everywhere. And ‘everywhere’ is expanding to spheres the common man is unaware of and at a speed one cannot fathom. In 2003 the scientists at the University of California, Berkley claimed that from the beginning of recorded history till 2002 humans had created 5 Exabyte (or...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace