Do not let economic slump hurt your great ideas.
Your business continuity is our priority.
Embee and Microsoft aim to enable startups to grow revenues, reach new customers, and set their businesses apart from competitors, with the right cloud strategy. Find the right offers for technical enablement, business enablement, and go-to-market enablement with Embee. Learn how to use intelligent features, predictive analytics, and data-driven insights into customer behaviour to deliver rich, engaging user experiences and grow your customer base.
With this program we aim to provide technology, support, visibility, and an interactive community experience to the promising startups and entrepreneurs.
We have a strategic plan –
we call it doing things
Power your next innovation with right tech strategy & tools | Benefit from industry expertise | Scale your business | Focus & win
Kick-start your start-up journey with exclusive offers from Embee and Microsoft
Ready to Migrate
- Azure Cloud – Free account
- 12 months of free services
- 25 always free services
- Up to $200 credits for trying Azure.
- Up to $120,000 free Azure cloud credits for 2 years
- Work one-on-one with a Microsoft and Embee engineer to architect, design, implement, migrate, or grow your applications
- Run your first app with containers, Cosmos DB, Postgre SQL with up to $3K credits
Ready to Scale
- No cost Migration to Azure
- Free Migration, Data estate and Analytics Consultation Services
- Workshops on Cloud Security Best Practices
- Workshop on How to Embed Analytics into your Application?
- 20 Hours of support services
- Azure learning paths for developers
Ready to Market
- Get your business/product published in Microsoft Azure Marketplace and App Source
- Get your business/product published in Embee’s VirtuaPlace
- Get no-cost marketing consultation from Embee’s marketing leadership
- Go-to-Market and joint-selling opportunities with Embee and Microsoft
The preferred choice of startups: Microsoft Azure
How to apply?
Funded startups interested in applying for the program, holds stronger chance to qualify for the program if:
© 2020 Embee