Innovate and boost patient’s experience with Data Analytics for Healthcare
Only 52% of healthcare organizations have a digital dexterity program as part of their digital business strategy
Health systems have been hit hard with extreme consequences during COVID 19 – in supply chain, human resources, & more. Absence of right infrastructure, technology, tools to trigger innovation in patient care process making it difficult to achieve desired results.
Embee’s Data Analytics solutions for Healthcare industry helps in collecting real-time insights, understanding trends and patterns, improving data accessibility, supporting decision makers and enabling data management across various departments.
Reduce costs, increase revenue, & improve patient experience with Embee’s Data Analytics solutions.
Agile Healthcare Analytics System designed to transform for a winning patient experience
- Convert mass amounts of data into actionable insights within minutes.
- Designed for hospitals and healthcare organizations for an outstanding level of clarity and insight across operations.
- Detailed insights around performance to make informed business decisions.
- Backed by most-trusted infrastructure on Microsoft Azure Cloud Scale Analytics, Power BI, and latest cloud services.
Healthcare transformation to a digitally connected care-ecosystem- Journey begins here
- Customized dashboards for Healthcare environment insights.
- Cross department data at a central platform for analytical reporting.
- Interactive dashboards presenting real-time operational information.
- Availability of insights on mobile devices.
- Ability to question data through Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Provision to manage alerts through integrated automation.
Benefits of the Data Analytics for Healthcare
High quality data reporting
Self-service BI and ad hoc reporting
Publish & share relevant data & reports
Near real time analytics to have an up to date conduct of the business
Single source of truth for the organization to have a holistic view
Key KPIs to make most out of your investment
- Revenue Analysis
- Re-admission trends and Health Status
- Member Retention Rate
- Departmental Analysis
- Scorecard Metric
- Average Patient Wait Time
- Bed Occupancy Rate
- Staff-To-Patient Ratio
- Average Treatment Charge
- Permanent Employee Wages
- Average Insurance Claim Processing Time and Cost
- Claims Denial Rate
- Training Per Department
- Number of Mistake Events
- Patient Confidentiality
- Number of Partnerships with Advocacy Groups
Why Choose Embee for Data Analytics for Healthcare services?
Embee helps in deploying technologies for efficient delivery processes, better utilization of resources, and optimization to scale performance.
Making IT Easier
With 30+ years of industry
1000+ repeat customers with
decades long relationships
We are Growing
Growing at 25% CAGR for last 4 years reaching USD 100M revenue by FY20.
With 11 locations around
Go-to Implementation Partner
500+ successful on-time, on-budget
project implementations in last 3 years
Leading with Digital Transformation
With Deep expertise in Cloud,
Data, and Apps
Why Our Clients Love Us
From the beginning, our working relationship with Embee Software has been frictionless. The team is extremely competent, professional and quick to respond. I really appreciate their can-do attitude and willingness to work and are happy to select them as our technology partner.
Deputy General Manager
Tata Interactive Services
Straight from Embee's think tank
Actionable Insights, Not Simple Data, Can Help You Achieve Sustainable Growth
For many years now, business leaders have emphasized the need for data-driven operations. Organizations, big, small and everything in between, have realized the importance of capturing abundant data to truly fathom the state of their business and to strategize for the future.
8 Business Intelligence Trends to Look Out for in 2020
Businesses today realise the power of data and are altering their processes to become a data-driven company.
Importance of Real-time Analytics in Supply Chain Management
“The supply chain stuff is really tricky!!” We aren’t saying this. Elon Musk did!