With the threat of COVID-19, most of the organizations have restricted global, domestic, and even local travel with lockdown. Organizations have announced contingency work-from-home policies. The concept of working from home may sound simple, but the preparation that goes into a 100% digital workplace is no small task.
Unfortunately, for most organizations, the underlying hardware, software and support infrastructure are only designed to accommodate a small subset of the employee population with WFH policies. These may pose a threat to your data or might become a hindrance to a hassle free collaboration.
As we all focus on health and safety and opt for remote work, we at Embee want to do our part to support our customers’ efforts to stay connected and collaborate in a hassle free and secure manner.
Hence we teamed up with Nipun, Azure Cloud expert from Microsoft, for a live webinar on Friday, 3rd April, 2020, from 10:30 am to 11:30 am to understand how to achieve business continuity at its best with Windows Virtual Desktop.
With this webinar, we brought about the technology best practices and ideas to be prepared with a Digital Workplace of Tomorrow. Nipun highlighted the business benefits of Microsoft WVD while Aman and Aziz showcased its implementation and demo, and how organizations can get started with the solution a matter of few hours.
As the speakers highlighted here are some quick features of Microsoft WVD:
- Allows end users to access their desktops or publish applications through any device through Azure Windows Virtual Desktop securely
- VDI/RDSH management as a service on Azure
- Windows 7 virtual desktop with free Extended Security Updates
- Secure access through Azure Active Directory and maintain app compatibility
- No additional investment needed in the physical server or deployment required
- Rollout managed desktops with corporate security policies enforced and meet compliance requirements
- Suitable for lightworkers as well as power users
- Get going in a matter of days
- Most flexible service allowing you to virtualize both desktops and apps
- Integrated with the security and management of Microsoft 365
Currently, we are closely working with several BPO/BPM/ITES companies in enabling Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) for their remote workers. WVD is the fastest and most cost-effective way of deploying virtual desktop and getting the team working from home. Plus this is very closely integrated with Active Directory in a secure manner.
Avail free Microsoft WVD POC
Keeping employee’s health and safety on a high scale while ensuring business work continuity, Embee has launched free WVD POC for your business, we would be happy to partner with you in choosing Windows Virtual Desktop solution to facilitate secure, hassle-free work from home for your employees- Register here.
Embee is a recognized leading technology partner in India with 34+ years of experience in delivering digital transformation to its 2000+ customers. We are uniquely positioned to empower businesses to be more with Cloud and Datacentre Technologies enabling them to leverage the latest resources on various cloud platforms while optimizing costs, through application modernization and serverless computing.
For your cloud solutions query, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org