Technology has gone far and beyond from being just the foundation of e-Commerce industry; it is now powering the huge wave of changes happening in it. In the last decade itself, e-Commerce has seen heightened consumer interest and participation, leading to eMarketer estimating that sales will top $27 trillion...
The Media industry today is faced with a number of unique challenges. From the deterioration of traditional business models to the explosion of new distribution channels, from a fragmented customer base to the new varieties of content demanded, from redefining their influence on the society to finding new ways...
Few industries can boast of a future as bright as that of eCommerce. With increasing investments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented & Virtual realities (AR and VR) and personalization, eCommerce growth is expected to reach $4.48 trillion in 2021. In fact, Walmart has recently wrapped up its Flipkart acquisition...
Innovation is already disrupting healthcare sector, and that too at great speed. In most business sectors, technological innovations are aimed at streamlining processes and increasing efficiency however when it comes to healthcare, technology transcends convenience and aids directly in saving lives.Check out how these healthcare tech trends, shortlisted by...
Digital disruption is restructuring manufacturing, at an unprecedented rate. It is no longer about survival of the fittest, but about the survival of the most agile.Surveying the global manufacturing landscape, and taking into account transformative technologies like greater intelligence in operational assets and processes, data capitalization, the convergence of...
Remember the time when you sat in class and the teacher wrote on the blackboard with a screeching white chalk? Those days are gone. Well almost! Today the education sector in India has taken a more interactive approach. The rapid digitization, coupled with increasing internet speed, has led to...
Retail is one of the 6 industries most vulnerable to digital disruption, with technology reshaping it in terms of power, consumer behavior and marketplace. If the pace and variety of innovation are anything to go by, this disruption will continue in 2018 and beyond. These innovations have paved the...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace