Global businesses struggle with lack of seamless and effective collaboration tools. This challenge often leads to compromised product quality, missed delivery deadlines and extra expenditure. However, McKinsey claims that organizations can improve their productivity by 20 to 30% by adopting process and networking tools!In order to adopt more productive...
Imagine this setting: in 2009 (not that long back) you are on your way to work. You have to complete an urgent presentation and send it across to your boss. But because of the terrible traffic you’re delayed and in a lot of trouble. Sounds familiar? Now jump to...
Businesses across verticals and dimensions are facing difficulty in managing their IT infrastructures, which, in most cases, are turning out to be complex, costly and inefficient. Moreover, unlike the preceding years where organizations controlled the market, the market is now manipulated by the customers. The abundance of technology and...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace