The Banking and finance industry was one of the first to automate processes to reduce manual labor, minimize redundancies in operations and ensure a sustainable future. While this automation-powered transformation is still in its nascent stage, it is undoubtedly set to create newer opportunities for BFSI industry in the...
2017 saw 90% more ransomware attacks than 2016 – a harsh reality individuals, organizations and even government agencies have fallen prey to. What are we doing about it?Ransomware attacks getting increasingly frequent. How vulnerable are you? Businesses today can be breached from minor attack vectors ranging from email attachments,...
2017 has seen some of the most expansive cyber-attacks in the modern day. WannaCry, a ransomware attack handicapped organizations and government bodies in over 150 countries while Zomato, a global restaurant app searcher, lost 17 million of its user details to its hackers. And there are countless smaller threats to...
The exponential growth in online payments in India, with total digital payment market expected to grow to USD 1 trillion by FY23E and the post-demonetization emphasis on building a cashless economy has once again severely underscored the need for strengthening and bolstering financial cybersecurity. While cyber threats to the...
Global organizations spend approximately 15% of their IT budget on Security Solutions. And in-spite of such high investment, 9 out of 10 large global businesses have admitted to having suffered some kind of security breach in 2015 alone. Tens of thousands of British Airways frequent flyer accounts were hacked....
While there has been a rise in organizations implementing enterprise level security solutions, the global business environment is also witnessing an increasing number of cyber-attacks. One part of the problem rests with the fact that many decision-makers still possess certain misconceptions about data security. We have put together the...
Businesses across verticals and dimensions are facing difficulty in managing their IT infrastructures, which, in most cases, are turning out to be complex, costly and inefficient. Moreover, unlike the preceding years where organizations controlled the market, the market is now manipulated by the customers. The abundance of technology and...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace