As the pace of innovation in businesses get increasingly faster, IT departments are having to step up to do a lot more than what they were expected to do before. IT infrastructure management now means to actively take on the role of strategic deliverers of services and enablers of...
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- VARINDIA Star Nite Award 2019: Embee Conferred as Best Solution Partner
- Microsoft and Embee Empower Aegon Life Insurance Company to Simplify its IT Processes, Optimize Costs, and Enhance Security with Virtual Desktop Interface on Microsoft Azure
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace
Since more than 34 years, Embee has been enabling more than 2000 organizations transform with technology in a digital, mobile-first, data-driven world. Embee specialises in Cloud Technologies, Business Intelligence solutions, new-age Collaboration, Mobility, and Security solutions, along with integrated ERP solution based on SAP Business One, and Octane HRMS. Known for our support services, Embee offers a remote 24x7 Managed Services for all its solutions.