Only 6% of companies suffering a catastrophic data loss survive. Hence, it is needless to say how critical a disaster recovery solution is for your business stability. However, despite that, most businesses seem to take the reactive route, rather than the proactive one when it comes to disaster recovery....
Organizations are often faced with risks of business disruption due to unexpected failures, natural disasters or targeted cyberattacks. Which is why they are often on the lookout for a proven business continuity solution. However, selecting a disaster recover solution that embeds security, privacy, as well as compliance into their...
Has your business ever suffered an outage? It’s a nightmare. A power outage at a Verizon data centre in 2016 impacted the operations of JetBlue operations. The airline experienced network issues because of the outage that impacted customer support systems, including jetblue.com (that was down for over 2 hours),...
- 5 ways Managed Services can Help Your Business Optimize up to 40% of Your IT Costs
- With Azure Site Recovery, Embee delivers Cost-effective Relief for a Major, India Based Financial Organization, Successfully Enables an Efficient Disaster Recovery for Business-Critical Applications
- Globally Acclaimed Welfare Organization Expands Operations in India with Secure Hosting Infrastructure on Public Cloud and Managed Services from Embee
- With Microsoft 365 E5, Embee Enables a Major Procurement Software Provider Achieve Essential Security and Compliance While Reducing Cost and Improving Collaboration
- Everything you need to know about Managed Services in under 3 minutes!
- Audio & Video
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Communication
- Data Analytics
- Data Center Transformation
- Digital Disruption
- Disaster Recovery
- HR Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Managed Services
- Modern Workspace